Police certificates

You can provide the following police certificates with your application, but you do not have to. If you do not provide them, will ask for them.

Australian police certificate

If you have spent a total of 12 months or more in Australia after turning 16 years, an Australian National Police Certificate or proof (email confirmation or receipt) you have applied for a National Police Check.

We only accept Complete Disclosure National Police Certificates issued by the Australian Federal Police. We do not accept standard disclosure certificates or national police certificates issued by your state’s police.

Overseas police certificates

If, in the last 10 years after turning 16 years of age, you spent a total of 12 months or more in any country, including your home country, provide a police certificate from that country.

More information is available about our character requirement.