If you intend to lodge a nomination application under the Temporary Residence Transition stream for:
you must provide the following documents:
- Evidence that the nominee has been employed and actively performing the duties of their TSS or subclass 457 visa nominated position for a total of at least two years in the three year period immediately before lodging the nomination, including:
- a detailed statement declaring that the requirement for the nominated person to have worked full-time in their TSS or subclass 457 visa nominated position for the required period has been satisfied; covering employment period, details of paid leave taken, details of unpaid leave taken and details of any overseas trips for training/work
- PAYG payment summaries for the period of employment
- extracts of leave records.
- If you have not been the sole approved standard business sponsor for the nominated person in the three years prior to applying:
- evidence that the nominated person has worked for the same employer, in the same role and in the same location for the whole three year period, such as:
- relevant documents relating to the sale, takeover or restructure of the business which clearly demonstrate that the nominated person has worked for the same employer, and
- contracts, PAYG payment summaries and evidence of the nominated person's reporting lines to evidence that the nominated person has worked in the same role and location.
- Evidence that you met the training requirement throughout the validity of your standard business sponsorship (that is, evidence that you met the 'training benchmarks' for each year in which you were approved to sponsor a TSS or subclass 457 visa holder).