Report changes in circumstances

Tell us if your circumstances change. This includes a new residential address, a new passport, or a pregnancy, birth, divorce, separation, marriage, de facto relationship or death in your family.

    You can use the following forms:
  • Form 929 Change of address and/or passport details (86KB PDF) — if you move to a new address or change your passport
  • Form 1022 Notification of changes in circumstances (77KB PDF) — if there are other changes in your circumstances.