appoint someone to receive correspondence on your behalf or withdraw someone who has received correspondence on your behalf

Provide Form 956a - Appointment or withdrawal of an authorised recipient (116 KB PDF).

    The form must be:
  • completed by the person who will receive (or will no longer receive) the correspondence and
  • signed by you.
  • Note: The person named on this form will not be authorised to act on your behalf.