If you are applying online

  • All non-English documents must be translated into English. Contact the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters for a translator.

    Translators outside Australia do not need to be accredited, but they must endorse the translation with their full name, address, telephone number, and details of their qualifications and experience in the language being translated.

  • Scan and attach all documents (English and non-English documents) to your online application.
  • Your documents do not have to be certified.
  • Information about attaching documents is available.
  • Send a document only once, even if you are using it to show more than one thing.