You can propose your immediate family member under 'split family' provisions in the Humanitarian Programme if:
- they were already a member of your immediate family when you were granted one of the following visas:
- you told us about this relationship before your visa was granted
- they apply for their visa, with you as proposer, within five years of your visa being granted
- they are still a member of your immediate family
- you did not arrive in Australia as an illegal maritime arrival on or after 13 August 2012.