I am a civilian who works for the Armed Forces. What documents do I need to travel to Australia?

If you are a civilian and you work for the Armed Forces of Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, Singapore or the United States of America, and you are travelling for military purposes, you do not need a visa if you provide the following documents to officers in immigration clearance:

  • a valid passport
  • a Status Certificate (presented in your passport or on an official letterhead)
  • a completed and signed Incoming Passenger Card (if you arrive at a proclaimed port, such as an international airport).