How do I supply supporting documents?

to provide additional supporting documentation directly to a processing centre. The processing centre to which you must send documentation depends on your country of residence. This documentation must be provided at the same time as the visa application.

For further information on which processing centre your documents must be sent to see the subclass 188 visa page.

Frequently Asked Questions