How can I get sponsored to work in Australia?

You can find a sponsor yourself, or you can put in an expression of interest using SkillSelect.

Lodging an expression of interest in SkillSelect allows Australian employers to see your qualifications and employment history. Employers can then contact you if they are interested in offering you a position.

If you want to apply for a Skilled – Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489) you can also be sponsored by a near relative who lives in a designated area.

Frequently Asked Questions