If you have lodged a paper or a pdf visa application for one of the following subclasses and it is still being processed you might be able to import it into ImmiAccount:
- Resident Return visa (subclasses 155 and 157)
- Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400)
- Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403)
- Training visa (subclass 407)
- Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)
- Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)
- Skilled - Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476)
- Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)
- Independent ELICOS Sector visa (subclass 570)*
- Schools Sector visa (subclass 571)*
- Vocational Education and Training visa (subclass 572)*
- Higher Education Sector visa (subclass 573)*
- Postgraduate Research Sector visa (subclass 574)*
- Non Award Sector visa (subclass 575)*
- Visitor visa (subclass 600)
- Protection visa (subclass 866)
- Temporary Protection visa (subclass 785)
- Safe Haven Enterprise visa (subclass 790)
* Primary applicant only.
To import your paper application you will need to enter your application ID, date of birth and a travel document number (ImmiCard, passport or Titre de Voyage number).
The Application ID is recorded on your acknowledgement letter.
Note: If the Application ID begins with 'IRIS', you will not be able to import the application.
A Quick Reference Guide on how to import a paper application is available from the