You can give organisations and individuals your visa entitlement details by emailing them direct from VEVO. You can also save or print a Portable Document Format (PDF) copy for your own records.
To email, save and print your visa details, access VEVO and view your visa details.
Figure 1 - Visa details page - displaying visa details for a visa holder screen.
How to email visa details
- From your visa details page select
'Send Email'. The 'Create email' screen will open.
Figure 2 - Create email screen.
- Enter the recipients email address in the 'Recipient email address' field and enter your email address in the
'Your email address' field.
- Email addresses must be correctly formatted, for example: email@example.com.
- You name will be noted on the form as it matches to our records. This is the name that will be sent to the recipient.
- Select 'Send Email'. If you want to change any of your details before sending the email, select
'Clear' to remove the data.
- A notification from VEVO confirming the email has been sent will appear above your visa details.
Figure 3 - VEVO notification confirming email has been sent.
How to save or print visa details
From your visa details page select
'View as PDF'.
- You will be given the option to save or open the PDF
- Open the PDF to print it.
Figure 4 - PDF view of VEVO.