This gateway provides information for Panel Physicians. Panel Physicians are approved by the Australian Government to perform medical examinations of visa applicants who have applied from outside Australia. The gateway includes:
- information and frequently asked questions about how to conduct Australian immigration medical examinations
- useful links to the health requirement information, related websites and the Immigration Panel Physicians directory.
Panel Physician Enquiries
A Panel Physician enquiry form is available for Australian Panel Physicians, Radiologists and clinic staff, who have medical or procedural questions about Australian immigration medical examinations, or who need assistance with using Australia's eMedical system.
See: Panel Physician enquiry form
- All medical and procedural questions regarding Canadian immigration medical examinations should be directed to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). French language assistance with eMedical should also be directed to IRCC.
- All medical and procedural questions regarding New Zealand immigration medical examinations should be directed to Immigration New Zealand (INZ).
- If you are a visa applicant seeking assistance from us about your visa application or immigration options, you should not use this form. If you do, your query will not be responded to.
Contact us for appropriate contact details for your enquiry.