About Us

Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands

There are no approved panel clinics in Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.

Refer to Guam for the nearest approved Panel Clinic.​​​

Service locations

There is no Australian diplomatic mission in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands. The Department's office in Suva, Fiji, manages visa and citizenship services for clients in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.

More information about visa and lodgement is available.

Australian High Commission



This office provides immigration and visa services to clients in Fiji, American Samoa, Federated States of Micronesia (FSOM), French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati (Republic of), Marshall Island, Nauru, New Caledonia, Northern Marianas, Palau, Samoa, Tahiti, Tonga, Tuvalu, Wallis and Futuna Islands and Vanuatu.

Street address

Australian High Commission in Suva
37 Princes Road

Postal address
PO Box 214

For information on posting or couriering applications
See: Visa Information and Lodgement
679 3382 211
679 3382 065
Electronic contact
Email address: immigration.suva@dfat.gov.au
Additional information

​Payment information

Most visa applications may be lodged at an Australian Visa Application Centre (AVAC). Methods of payment accepted at the AVACs are available on the AVAC website.


Applications for Citizenship by Descent can be lodged at either the Australian Visa Application Centre or this office.​


Police check

Northern Mariana Islands
Additional information

Relevant document: Police clearance certificate. A letter requesting the issuance of a Police Clearance Certificate from Northern Mariana. The letter should include the purpose in requesting the Police Clearance Certificate, the first date of arrival of the person in Northern Mariana and the last date of departure (if applicable).

Residents: Apply in person at the Department of Public Security with the required documents.

Non-residents: Submit a written request to the Commissioner of the CNMI Department of Public Safety for approval. They may file the request in person or mail it to the Records & Identification Section

Provide: Valid original passport. Proof of residence. A set of three completed Personal Particulars Form if the applicant has not stayed at the present address for the last one year. Proof of identity.

Fee: Payable.