Cyber Security Industry Advisory Committee
On 20 October 2020, the
Minister for Home Affairs announced the establishment of a Cyber Security Industry Advisory Committee to help guide the implementation of
Australia’s Cyber Security Strategy 2020.
The Committee builds on the success of the Industry Advisory Panel, providing strategic, independent advice on Australia’s cyber security challenges. In doing so, the Committee ensures industry plays a continued role in shaping the delivery of the Strategy.
The Committee members are:
- Andrew Penn, Industry Advisory Committee Chair, CEO of Telstra (former Chair of the Industry Advisory Panel)
- Cathie Reid, Industry Advisory Committee Deputy Chair, Chair of AUCloud
- Darren Kane, Chief Security Officer of NBN Co (former Industry Advisory Panel Member)
- Chris Deeble AO CSC, Chief Executive of Northrop Grumman Australia (former Industry Advisory Panel Member)
- Bevan Slattery, Chairman of FibreSense
- Corinne Best, Trust and Risk Business Leader of PricewaterhouseCoopers Australia
- Patrick Wright, Group Executive Technology and Enterprise Operations NAB
- Rachael Falk, Chief Executive Officer Cyber Security CRC
- Professor Stephen Smith, Chair of Advisory Board, University of Western Australia Public Policy Institute
- David Tudehope, Chief Executive Officer, Macquarie Telecom Group