Including a family member to your application

    You can include the following people in your visa application at the time of lodgement:
  • your partner
  • your child/step-child or your partner’s child/step-child.
For detailed information regarding who you can include in your application see including family members in your application.

The application must include documentary evidence of their relationship to you.

Members of your family unit must be able to show that they meet health and character requirements.​

You can add your children to the application until a decision on your application is made. You cannot add any other member of the family unit to your application during that period.

Your family can also apply to join you in Australia after the visa is granted. They cannot apply online, but must use:

  • Form 1409 - Application for a Temporary Graduate visa (635KB PDF).

Send completed forms and documents by mail or courier to the Adelaide office in South Australia - attention Temporary Graduate Processing Centre.

Post (with the correct pre-paid postage):
SA Temporary Graduate Processing Centre
Department of Home Affairs
GPO Box 2399

SA Temporary Graduate Processing Centre
Department of Home Affairs
4th Floor
70 Franklin Street