To meet the support test, an individual or organisation must:
- provide a letter of invitation (if an organisation - on the organisation’s letterhead) which identifies:
- the visa applicant and any family members travelling with them
- the event/s, activity or work the applicant will be involved
- the duties in relation to event/s, activity or work the applicant will be involved
- the date/s, location/s of the event/s activity or work
- have nothing adverse known by usabout you or a person or organisation associated with you, unless it is reasonable for us to disregard that information.
You do not need to lodge an application to be a supporter. You must provide all the documents mentioned in the document checklist to the visa applicant to submit with their visa application.