Limitations on your work or activity

Your work or activity must be non-ongoing. This means that you can finish it in six months or less. Do not make arrangements to stay in Australia any longer than that. You also should not agree to being rotated through a position on a short-term basis as one of a number of overseas workers. Instead, you need to consider a Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457) if the position is ongoing, even if your contract is for less than six months.

You usually cannot work in the entertainment industry on this visa. There is more information in Working in the entertainment industry.

Your work or activity cannot have an adverse impact on the employment, training opportunities or conditions of employment in Australia.