Combining a holiday

You must indicate in your visa application if you intend to combine your work or activity with a holiday, as the period of stay considered will generally be only for the period that allows you to undertake the work or activity.

Alternatively, you can consider applying for a Visitor visa to have your holiday in Australia. To do this, you may first apply for the Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400) to undertake the work or activity and then a Visitor visa (once you are in Australia) for your holiday.