You must provide documents to support your application for this visa. We can make a decision using the information you provide when you lodge your application. It is in your interest to provide all relevant information with your application.
Do not send original documents unless we ask for them. Documents not in English must be accompanied by accredited English translations.
Use this checklist to make sure your application is complete. A completed application form as follows:
Second Working Holiday visa
Acceptable evidence of completion of specified work includes copies of:
Your personal documents
Scan and submit copies of the following documents:
- The biographical pages of the current passport (these are the pages with the holder's photo and personal details and the issue/expiry dates).
- Your birth certificate showing both parents' names. If you do not have a birth certificate and are unable to get one, you must provide a copy of the identification pages of at least one of the following documents:
- family book showing both parents' names
- identification document issued by the government
- court-issued documents that verify your identity.
- If your name has changed: a copy of evidence of the name change.
- A recent passport-sized photograph (45 m x 35 mm). The photograph should be of the head and shoulders only against a plain background.
- If you have served in the armed forces of any country: military service record or discharge papers.
- Evidence of sufficient funds: a bank statement showing you have access to funds of at least AUD 5000.