How do I apply for a ChAFTA Advance Ruling and what does it look like?

Information on how to apply for an 'Advance Ruling' is available on the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade website.

Complete and submit Form B659- Application for Origin Advice Ruling (314KB PDF); email it to Please note that it is a paper form.

Frequently Asked Questions