Australian Trusted Trader is shaping the future of our international trade, helping Australian businesses save time and money.
The program works by accrediting Australian businesses that can demonstrate compliant trade practices and a secure international supply chain.
Administered by the Australian Border Force, it’s free to apply, our officers can help guide you through the process, and work with your business to help ensure the security of your international supply chain.
Once accredited, your business will have access to a range of trade facilitation benefits including:
- a dedicated Border Force account manager;
- faster clearance of your goods through customs;
- consolidated cargo clearance;
- quicker and easier access to key international trade markets;
- monthly reports on your imports and exports;
- a streamlined process for becoming an accredited sponsor for the Temporary Skill Shortage visa; and
- access to the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Travel Business Card.
We are also continuing to work with our Trusted Traders to expand the program’s benefits to better support industry.
To find out more how your business can save with Australian Trusted Trader, visit www.abf.gov.au/trustedtrader
Copyright and usage
Australian Trusted Trader video by Australian Government Department of Home Affairs is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.