For every dependent who is applying with you provide:
- identity documents
- documents about other relationships, if applicable.
- character documents
Provide all of the following:
- a completed
Form 47a - Details of child or other dependent family member aged 18 years or over (238KB PDF)
- proof of your relationship with the dependent such as a birth or marriage certificate
- proof that they have been financially dependent on you for at least 12 months immediately before you apply, such as:
- proof that they live with you
- proof of current studies or tax records
- adoption papers or parental court orders, if applicable.
Provide proof that this person has
If you are not providing proof that this person has Functional English, you will need to pay the second instalment fee when we ask you to.