Select someone to act on your behalf

If you want to select someone to act on your behalf, either:

  • let us know, in writing
  • provide Form 956 - Advice by a migration agent/exempt person of providing Immigration assistance (133 KB PDF). The form must be:
    • completed by the person who helps you and
    • signed by you.

You can also choose for this person to receive correspondence on your behalf.