One of the following:
- a birth certificate showing the names of both parents:
- identification pages of a family book showing the names of both parents
- identification pages of an identification document issued by the government
- identification pages of a court-issued document that proves your identity
- identification pages of a family census register.
The page of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates.
Two recent passport photographs (45 mm x 35 mm):
- the photograph should be of the head and shoulders only against a plain background
- the applicants name must be printed on the back of the photograph
A national identity card, if you have one.
Proof of change of name, if applicable.