Form 47BU - Application for Business Skills (permanent) visa (589 kB PDF)
Form 1217 - Business Skills Profile: Business Owner (Residence) (78 kB PDF)
Form 949 - State/Territory sponsorship: Business Skills class (115 kB PDF).
Ownership of a main business or main businesses
Acquisition of a main business or main businesses
Employees and business/ personal assets
Documentary evidence must include:
- Complete ATO Portal Generated Business Activity Statement (BAS) (which includes itemised account - Integrated Client Account) for the 2 years immediately before the application is made.
Management in the main business or main businesses
It is reasonable to expect that an applicant who is actively involved in the day-to-day management of a business would be able to demonstrate planning, organising, directing and controlling the resources of the business throughout the 2 years immediately before application.
Important: Please provide a
selection of documents and supporting evidence that best supports your claims as processing may be delayed when excessive inconsequential documents are provided.
evidence of your identity
- For each member of your family unit who is not the holder of a
Business Skills (Provisional) visa (subclasses 160-165) provide:
- evidence of dependency if aged 18 or over (such as evidence of current studies)
- certified copy of adoption or birth certificate or the family book, showing names of both parents or adoptive parents
- certified copy of the marriage certificate (if applicable).
- For each member of your family unit (child) included in the application who is 16 years of age or older:
Form 80 - Personal particulars for assessment including character assessment (373KB PDF).
If you want to bring a child younger than 18 years of age with you to Australia, and that child’s other parent is not included in the application: documentary evidence that you have the legal right to bring that child to Australia, such as:
- certified copies of official legal documents, such as a court-issued parental responsibility (custody), access or guardianship order
- statutory declaration (80 kB pdf) giving their permission
Form 1229 - Consent form to grant an Australian visa to a child under the age of 18 years (125 kB pdf). If you use Form 1229 or a statutory declaration, you will have to attach a certified copy of the other parent’s government-issued identification document (such as a passport or driver's licence) with their photograph and signature.