Travelling outside Australia on the temporary Partner visa

You can travel outside Australia as many times as you want on the temporary Partner visa (subclass 820).

New Zealand passport holders

New Zealand passport holders should tell the immigration officer at the border that they have a Partner visa. If you do not tell them, you might be granted a subclass Special Category visa (subclass 444) and you will not be eligible for the permanent Partner visa (subclass 801).