Extended stay pathway applicants


If the passport you held when you were granted your provisional visa has expired, provide a copy of your new passport.

Character documents

You might also need to provide police certificates from countries you have lived in and other documents. Do not provide these documents unless we ask you to.

Health documents

We will advise you if you need to undertake health checks.

If you do have to undertake health checks, health documents will be communicated to us electronically by your physician.

Changes in circumstances

Newborn child.

Change to relationships.

Change of name.

Help with your application

You want to select someone to act on your behalf.

You want to select someone to receive correspondence on your behalf .