Subsequent entrants

Identity documents

Documents to prove your identity.

Documents about relationships

If you are or have been married, widowed, divorced or permanently separated, provide proof such as divorce documents, death certificates, separation documents or statutory declarations.

Health documents

You do not need to provide health documents as they are communicated to us electronically by your physician.

Character documents

Relevant other documents

  • If you are under 18
  • If you are 18 years old or older
  • If you are the partner of an eligible visa holder.

Help with your application

You want to select someone to act on your behalf.

You want to select someone to receive correspondence on your behalf.