Additional documents for a child over 18

  • Evidence that the child is financially dependent on the parent who holds the temporary Partner visa for their basic needs of food, shelter and clothing, and how long this support has been provided. Evidence could include:
    • bank statements
    • money transfers
    • rent receipts.
  • If the child is claiming to be incapacitated for work due to the total or partial loss of the child's bodily or mental functions, they need to provide evidence from a qualified medical practitioner and this stops them from working.