You must provide records or information, if they are requested by a departmental officer that goes to determining whether:
- a sponsorship obligation is being or has been complied with, and
- other circumstances, in which the Minister may take administrative action, exist or have existed, in the manner and timeframe requested by us.
We may ask you in writing to provide records or information which relate to your sponsorship obligations, and any other matters that relate to your sponsorship of visa holders. You must provide the records or information requested if it is a record or information that:
- you are required to keep under Commonwealth, state or territory law
- you have an obligation to keep as a sponsor.
This obligation starts to apply on the day the sponsorship is approved.
This obligation ends two years after:
- your sponsorship, and
- you are no longer sponsoring anyone.