Provide the documents in this section only if you are applying for this visa under the Significant Investor extension stream.
Note: the rules that were in force at the time that you applied for your first provisional Significant Investor visa will continue to apply for the duration of your provisional visa, including any Extension stream visas you apply for that relate to that provisional visa.
- a signed
Form 1412 - Deed of Acknowledgement, Undertaking and Release (33KB PDF)
- evidence that you hold a complying investment or a complying significant investment which includes:
- a signed
Form 1413D - declaration (233KB PDF) for every fund in which the investment was held during the period you held the provisional visa for original provisional applications made after 1 July 2015.
- A signed
Form 1413 - declaration (112KB PDF) for every fund in which the investment was held during the period you held the provisional visa for original provisional applications made prior to 1 July 2015.
- For any direct investment in an Australian proprietary company a shareholder certificate and company extract from ASIC in relation to the shareholder information of an Australian proprietary company and audited accounts for each financial year of the investment.
- For any direct investment in an Australian proprietary company evidence that the company was operating for the purpose of making profit through providing goods and services to the public and was not operated as a passive or speculative investment for a period of:
- at least two years if your investment if the business was for two years of more; or
- for the whole period of the investment in the business if it was for less than two years.
- If you have “switched” your complying investment or complying significant investment at any point during the period which you have held the subclass 188 visa you must provide evidence of the transfer of funds between one complying investment option into another complying investment.