Temporary Residence Transition evidence

At the time you make your application, you must provide evidence with your online application that:

  • you have at least competent English (unless you are exempt from this requirement) or have completed at least five years of full time study in a secondary and/or higher education institution where all of the tuition was delivered in English
  • you have worked for at least two out of the previous three years (before the nomination is made) in the position your employer nominated you for while you held your Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457) visa as the visa holder who satisfied the primary criteria
  • your employer has nominated you for a permanent position under this stream and the nomination has been approved
  • you meet the requirements for health and character.

Your skills do not need to be assessed because you have already worked for your nominating employer for two years in Australia.