As a visa holder you can view your visa details and conditions online at any time. The instructions below will help you to understand how to view your visa status and entitlements.
- Visit the
Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) homepage.
- Click on the
'Check your own visa details with VEVO' button. The visa holder enquiry screen will be displayed.
Figure 1 - Step 2: Visa holder enquiry screen.
- Enter your 'Transaction Reference Number (TRN)', 'Visa Grant Number', 'Visa Evidence Number' or 'password' into the
'Reference type' field.
- Enter your 'date of birth', 'passport or ImmiCard number' and 'country of passport or ImmiCard' into the required fields.
- Read the terms and conditions and if you agree to them, click in the
'tick box' to accept them.
- If you have entered incorrect details, click
'Clear' to start again.
- If your details are correct, click
- visa details and conditions
- You can then choose to print, save or email a copy of your VEVO return.