You can expect us to:
- provide you with a Transaction Reference Number (TRN) if you apply online
- provide access to your payment information and the status of your application through the online inquiry facility if you apply online.
We expect you to:
- appreciate that it is the role of our staff to help you find relevant information, not to provide you with advice or counselling on your eligibility
- obtain relevant pre-lodgement and eligibility information and lodge a complete application
- attach certified copies of all required documents if you are applying by paper application
- attach scans of your original documents and your Form 1195 - Identity declaration if you are applying online
- bring all original documents including your completed
Identity declaration and endorsed photograph, to your appointment
- let us know as soon as possible if you cannot come to an appointment we have made for you and rebook a new appointment.
After your citizenship test/interview