Long term relationship

We consider you have been in a long term relationship, at the time you lodged your application, if you had been with your partner for either:

  • three years or more
  • two years or more and you and your partner have a dependent child of your relationship.

You will need to provide documents that show you have been in your relationship for this length of time and if applicable, that you have a dependent child.