Applicant documents

Identity documents

Documents to prove your identity.

Documents about your relationship with your partner

Documents about other relationships

If you have previously been married, widowed, divorced or permanently separated, provide divorce documents, death certificates, separation documents or statutory declarations.

Health documents

You do not need to provide any documents to show you meet our health requirement. Your doctor will send them to us.

Character documents

  • Completed Form 80 – Personal particulars for assessment including character assessment (PDF 554KB ).
  • Police certificates
  • If you served in the armed forces of any country, military service records or discharge papers.

Help with your application

To select someone to act on your behalf.

To select someone to receive correspondence on your behalf.