This activity type is for domestic workers to undertake full-time domestic work in the household of certain eligible senior foreign executives.
You might be eligible for this activity type if:
- you have been invited to do full-time domestic work in the private household of a person or organisation that is either:
- a foreign government agency that is the employer of the holder of a Subclass 403 (Temporary Work (International Relations)) visa in the Privileges and Immunities stream
- a foreign organisation that is lawfully operating in Australia and is the employer of the holder of a Subclass 457 (Temporary Work (Skilled)) visa
- national managing director, deputy national managing director or state or territory manager of an Australian office of the foreign government agency or foreign organisation.
- are over 18 years of age
- have experience working as a domestic worker
- the person or organisation has been unable to find a suitable person in Australia for the nominated position (labour market testing is required unless there are compelling reasons for employing you)
- are employed in accordance with the standards for wages and working conditions under relevant Australian legislation and awards.
Note:At any one time the number of domestic workers workers holding visas for employment in the household cannot exceed three.