Paper application

    You can also apply for this visa using the following form:
  • Form 1403 - Application for a Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (305KB PDF).

In Australia:
If you are in Australia, lodge your paper application at one of our offices in Australia.

  • Seasonal Worker Program applicants are encouraged to lodge applications online by ImmiAccount or by post, courier or hand delivered to the Hobart office in Tasmania - attention Specialist Temporary Entry Centre.
  • For all other streams we encourage you lodge your application online or at the Canberra office in the Australian Capital Territory - attention Specialist Temporary Entry Processing Centre.

Outside Australia:

Paper application must be lodged at one of the Immigration offices outside Australia.