The Department’s new Industry Hub web page was released today, following an announcement made at the Industry Summit. The Industry Hub will improve communication with industry stakeholders and make crucial information more readily available.
A commitment was made by the Department at the 2015 Industry Summit to redesign and improve the trade and customs, and migration industry related content on the Department’s website.
The Industry Hub has five key features:
- feature gallery—the rotating banner at the top of the page shows the latest news and feature articles
- filter—users can toggle categories to customise their Hub page
- articles—articles are displayed under four themes—cargo support, trade and goods, visas and migration, traveller industry, and Australian Trusted Trader (ATT)
- subscription—users sign up for free access to updates and e-news, or can manage their subscriptions
- quick links—with a single click, users can be taken directly to topics of interest.
Through the Hub, users can find updated Tariff Concession content. After feedback from industry, we have digitised the Tariff Classification and Tariff Concession Orders (TCO). This will allow importers and domestic manufacturers to save valuable time.
The Hub also features news and updates for industry. It is a dedicated space that allows users to personalise their news feed and subscribe to topics of interest, specific to industry.
We encourage you to visit the Industry Hub, sign up for news updates, and provide any feedback to email@example.com
The new Tariff Classification and Tariff Concession Orders search
The Department has modernised its website with a new searchable online format for tariff-related information for importers.