We send daily reports to airlines with advice on their missed APP reports for departing passengers.
The 'Missing APP' report will be sent on a daily basis and is an opportunity for your airline to:
- examine your records to determine if any travellers listed were in fact APP reported (and to gather evidence of this).
- investigate the cause of any missing APP report.
- review your processes for potential improvements to APP reporting.
The report will include information on:
- the date of the traveller's movement
- flight number
- family and given name
- date of birth
- whether the traveller was a passenger or crew
- passport/travel document number
- departmental reference number
These reports will facilitate airlines' compliance performance and inform infringement processing.